a resource community for jcink roleplays. we provide codes, graphics, feedback and support for anything roleplay related, while also joining together in an inclusive and supportive community.

Add Reply
New Poll

a lurker appears
Derecho
 Posted: Jun 2 2017, 11:06 AM

Derecho

highkey mess
gallery:

specialty

coding, writing, site adminstration

Members
N/A

hi all!

wow this is awkward. uh.

hi i'm derecho, which is a name that i've recently been starting to go by. i've been rping for five years now, and i've been coding for around six. i've been told that i have a Very Distinctive Method of Coding, by which i've been told that my friends could tell which template was coded by me by looking at the html. RIP

i started on a fantasy wolf rp site that i dropped out of due to rl, and drifted along proboard for some time before i found a longer-running jcink site that i'm still at now. bts is actually affiliated with it, haha!

i don't code for jcink a lot these days, unfortunately, though you might see me bringing back some old proboards bbcode templates that i've retooled for jcink and such. i was also nette/yasna on proboards, so if you see that credit running around with the same template/structure, then it's me.

i'm more of a lurker, so hopefully you'll see me around. <3
PM
^
SithLordOfSnark
 Posted: Jun 2 2017, 01:19 PM

SithLordOfSnark

Yipee Ki YAY
gallery:

specialty

Writing

Members
N/A

Hey there Derecho and welcome to BtS http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

user posted image user posted image user posted image

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

below the sun was created by our staff team in august 2015. our banner image is by tsukiji nao from adekan, and our skin was created by yoshimelon. all resources are posted with thanks to their original creators - if you see something of yours used without permission, please let a staff member know! our favicon is by yusuke kamiyamane, and our awards icons are by bitmapdreams and whimsical.