a resource community for jcink roleplays. we provide codes, graphics, feedback and support for anything roleplay related, while also joining together in an inclusive and supportive community.

Add Reply
New Poll

Yokai's Review Shop, Post to be reviewed.
Yokai
 Posted: Aug 14 2015, 10:49 AM

Yokai

N/A
gallery:

specialty

Being socially awkward to the point that it even seeps into my online persona. I can also cook a lot of delicious things!

Members

Hello there, my name is Yokai and I am willing to look at your site(s) and give you feedback on them. I am nowhere near perfect, but a second set of eyes never hurt anyone. I have been roleplaying for about 15 years give or take, i've been a mod on a couple of sites and I am a novice skinner. These days I administrate my own site. I have experience with stat sites and free form.

I will be honest with you about the things I like and don't like. If your roleplay has any sort of stat or system I will go the extra mile and try to find loopholes and flaws in your system.

My uptime will vary, I would prefer not to set some completion time promise. I am usually a pretty quick date.

CODE
[b]Site Name/Link:[/b]
[b]Staff Link:[/b]
[b]Areas for Analysis:[/b]
[b]Other Notes:[/b]

user posted image
PM
^
Red Star
 Posted: Dec 1 2015, 06:39 PM

Red Star

The Lovable Rascal
gallery:

specialty

Procrastinating

Members
N/A

Hi! If you're still looking to review sites, I'd be thankful for a once over of FF. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

Site Name/Link: First Fall
Staff Link: Star
Areas for Analysis: Lore, organization, etc. Really anything you see that sticks out.
Other Notes:

user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

panda directory Anthology

RPG-D Template HQ All of Me ♥ Tales of Illyria All Our Masks All Kinds of Everything Sengoku Horizon ideal world Avalon a Panfandom RP Requiem link between us Yuri/Yaoi Roleplay Yuri Roleplay City of Light: The 100 RPG The Supernatural Life RPG Blood Roses: OUaT RPG MARVEL: Lost Horizons RPG PLAGUED Dead Before Daylight - A Modern Werewolf/Hunter RP LEAVE ME LONELY Bleach Platinum Hearts once upon a dream  Project Genesis BLB Shinobi Generations

GRAPHICS GAMES Shadowplay

below the sun was created by our staff team in august 2015. our banner image is by tsukiji nao from adekan, and our skin was created by yoshimelon. all resources are posted with thanks to their original creators - if you see something of yours used without permission, please let a staff member know! our favicon is by yusuke kamiyamane, and our awards icons are by bitmapdreams and whimsical.