a resource community for jcink roleplays. we provide codes, graphics, feedback and support for anything roleplay related, while also joining together in an inclusive and supportive community.

Add Reply
New Poll

no differences [jcink], [want] inaho kaizuka // aldnoah.zero
CaptainSilence
 Posted: Jun 22 2017, 04:24 PM

CaptainSilence

N/A
gallery:

specialty

N/A

Members
N/A

Site Name & Link: Avalon
Your Account/Want Ad: want for Slaine Troyard
Character Requested: Inaho Kaizuka
Request Specifics: v below

+ there's no difference

you and me

INAHO KAIZUKA

FRIENDSHIP WANTED
wanted on! avalon
canon point for slaine! end of season two

Ah, young Kaizuka and Slaine's match when it comes to flying around in attack robots and shooting at each other. They're both intelligent and drive, and seeing Inaho here would be great. I think there's definitely a lot that can be said between he and Slaine at this point, especially here which isn't exactly Earth and definitely isn't Mars. They're both far from home, and I think they might be able to connect on that front. Besides, they have a lot of similarities going for them. I don't think Slaine harbors any anger towards him any more, so it would be interesting to see them meet here.

That being said, I have a lot of feelings about Slaine and Inaho. I'm going to be forward and say, I do not ship it. And another note is that we do have an amazing Asseylum roleplayer, and they ship Slaine/Asseylum, so if you're dead set on either of those ships, maybe this site isn't for you. BUT, if you're still with me, I'd like to take you on a little rambly journey about how much I want a Slaine/Inaho friendship. Like mentioned above, they're quite similar in a lot of ways, but where Inaho buries his emotions, Slaine acts on his and leans on them more than anything. And I feel like a friendship could be really nice because I think Slaine might be able to humanize Inaho a little, maybe help him with emotions and they can play chess together.

Look, I just have a mighty need for stupid, cute friendships. And Slaine is stupid and cute, therefore his friendships are. I know it'll take a bit to get there, but Slaine is willing to work for it if Inaho is.

further contact!
[skype:] xx.silence
[discord:] silence#8683
[avalon itself:] i'm on and in chat nearly every day
[pm me:] right here, on below the sun

PM
^
CaptainSilence
 Posted: Jul 10 2017, 04:59 PM

CaptainSilence

N/A
gallery:

specialty

N/A

Members
N/A

Bump
PM
^
CaptainSilence
 Posted: Aug 4 2017, 04:54 PM

CaptainSilence

N/A
gallery:

specialty

N/A

Members
N/A

Bump
PM
^
CaptainSilence
 Posted: Sep 9 2017, 04:01 PM

CaptainSilence

N/A
gallery:

specialty

N/A

Members
N/A

Bump
PM
^
CaptainSilence
 Posted: Sep 14 2017, 09:55 PM

CaptainSilence

N/A
gallery:

specialty

N/A

Members
N/A

Bump
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll