a resource community for jcink roleplays. we provide codes, graphics, feedback and support for anything roleplay related, while also joining together in an inclusive and supportive community.

Add Reply
New Poll

We Are Deathless, [JCink] 18+ | Lore-Lite | Supernatural
A L E X I L Y
 Posted: Aug 2 2017, 05:42 PM

A L E X I L Y

N/A
gallery:

specialty

N/A

Members
N/A

user posted image
NO WC | SHIPPER APP | 18+ | FICTIONAL MAINE TOWN | LORE LITE

Koschei was once the most powerful witch in the world and he coveted the heart of another witch's wife. After a war was fought, Marya Morevna, Ivan Tsarevitch's wife and Koschei's downfall locked him away in their basement, and Ivan ripped out his emerald heart, shattering it into thirteen pieces. He then offered each piece to his most trusted coven members who would then go on to create thirteen covens of their own to protect the heart and keep it in pieces.
<p>
Three hundred years later only one coven has upheld the vows of their ancestors and has left motherland Russia to seek refuge in a magically hidden town in upstate Maine. The magic they use to cloak themselves has gone terribly wrong and now they're exposed to the world and things in town just aren't staying the same. Now a war is brewing on the horizon for the last remaining piece of heart.

( home ) | ( plot ) | ( quick guide ) | ( species ) | ( wanteds ) | ( adverts ) | ( discord )

user posted image user posted image
PMEmail
^
A L E X I L Y
 Posted: Aug 10 2017, 03:17 AM

A L E X I L Y

N/A
gallery:

specialty

N/A

Members
N/A

BUMPING!
    We are officially over a week old now! We'd really love to have you come join us to create some amazing stories!

PMEmail
^
A L E X I L Y
 Posted: Aug 17 2017, 03:45 AM

A L E X I L Y

N/A
gallery:

specialty

N/A

Members
N/A

BUMPING!
    We've been open for two weeks now and we're getting ourselves up on our feet! I'm about ready to release a second part to our prologue chapter that should hopefully start getting some of the more fun stuff happening on board, so come by and take a look! We'd love to have you!

PMEmail
^
A L E X I L Y
 Posted: Aug 24 2017, 09:38 PM

A L E X I L Y

N/A
gallery:

specialty

N/A

Members
N/A

BUMPING!
    Admittedly, we're a little slow in getting our footing, but we'd really love to have some new blood on board! Come check us out and see if we'd be a good home for you!

PMEmail
^
A L E X I L Y
 Posted: Sep 6 2017, 05:41 AM

A L E X I L Y

N/A
gallery:

specialty

N/A

Members
N/A

BUMPING!
    Hey there! We're still alive and kicking, just in a bit of a slow funk as everyone worms their way back into school and real life! We're always on the lookout for new members and we itch to play with new characters! We're excellent if you're just getting back into the game, are new to forum RP, or just want a super lax, super carefree place to get going again! We're fun, inclusive, and we really want to create an amazing place to have fun and play! Come check us out!

PMEmail
^
A L E X I L Y
 Posted: Sep 13 2017, 02:15 AM

A L E X I L Y

N/A
gallery:

specialty

N/A

Members
N/A

BUMPING!
    Oooooh activity is picking back up and we've got some new blood! Come on over and take a look at our beautiful site and see if we're the place for you!

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll