a resource community for jcink roleplays. we provide codes, graphics, feedback and support for anything roleplay related, while also joining together in an inclusive and supportive community.

Add Reply
New Poll

Based-on Sub-forum?
Brock
 Posted: Jan 28 2016, 04:04 PM

Brock

N/A
gallery:

specialty

N/A

Members
N/A

I've had my site listed here for a couple of months now, and I realized (or re-realized?) that it's in a sub-forum that doesn't suit it well. When I looked at all the other Based On sub-forums, however, none of them fit. My site is a book- and comic-based site, and it covers more than just DC/Marvel comics. Is it possible to get a "Pan-fandom" sub-forum, or a general book/comic sub-forum? Please and thank you~

user posted image
PM
^
Yoshimelon
 Posted: Jan 28 2016, 07:24 PM

Yoshimelon

さいごのときまで
gallery:

specialty

sad sports

founders

Thank you for your suggestion!

We currently have all panfandom, crossover and genre-free boards together under "multigenre". If there are enough panfandom forums to warrant its own category (separate from other multifandom boards), we will add the category.

I don't know why your forum has been sorted in to Based On, when it should be in Multigenre. I'll switch these over for you!

PMEmail
^
Brock
 Posted: Jan 29 2016, 07:16 PM

Brock

N/A
gallery:

specialty

N/A

Members
N/A

Oh, I don't know how I didn't see an multi-genre. I think it was "based on" because that is my first association with it, and multi-genre is my second association. (I tend to think of multi-genre as more original plots rather than based off of something first.) Thanks for moving it.

user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll